Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pizza for my pooches


My friend turned me on to these scrumptious goodies when her pug Kevin turned 4 years old recently.  Made with whole wheat flour, corn meal, cheese, and sausage, I couldn't resist giving them a taste myself.  Tate and Finn loved these and I hope your fur baby will too!

Sausage Mini Pizzas (from the Doggy Dessert Chef website):


Ingredients
Dough
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Cornmeal
1 Egg
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
3/4 cup Water
Toppings1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Meat Toppings (I used Bacon bits and Shredded Chicken)
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix dough ingredients togeather in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead and roll out onto greased pizza pan and add toppings of your choice.
4. Bake for 25-30 and let cool before serving.
Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment