Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm baaaaack!!

Ooooohhhh, i'm sorry, i haven't been blogging much, have I? Okay, no excuses, no, 'oh, I've been busy Christmas shopping'...I won't subject you to such lame cop-outs. So let me just jump in here and share with you something delicious that I cooked up tonight when I got home from work.  Spaghetti with kale.  Actually, it was drunken spaghetti with kale.  The drunken because you use a whole bottle of red wine.  Great name, huh?  Great dish too.  Especially on chilly, almost-winter nights like the one we're having right now.  It's been raining all day and when I got home, I felt like something comforting, warm, and high in carbohydrates!  This recipe comes from the one and only Rachel Ray.  Admittedly, Miss Ray is not one of my favorite cooking personalities out there.  She was once cute and bouncy when she first debuted on the Food Network years ago,  but I've grown tired of her sugar and spice and everything nice persona.  But I digress...
This recipe is solidly good and pretty darn quick too. I didn't have pancetta so I used good old bacon instead.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Click here for the recipe.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment